A firefighter has warned people to move upwind of a huge fire that has broken out in Glasgow city centre.
He told a reporter at the scene that there is asbestos in the smoke following the fire which broke out in Sauchiehall Street near the junction with Hope Street.
A number of properties have been evacuated as firefighters tackle the large fire.
Emergency services were called to the scene at 8.18am on Thursday after a blaze took hold in the roof space of commercial premises.
Smoke billowed across Sauchiehall Street and streets were cordoned off as fire crews battled the blaze.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) said the occupants of several nearby properties were evacuated and there were no reports of any injuries.