Mum cleared after having sex with boy, 14, calls him a ‘liar’ in angry rant

A mum who ended up on trial after having sex with a 14-year-old boy has posted a furious rant blaming the teen and claiming he lied about his age.

Teah Vincent, 32, called the boy a “liar” and slammed “stupid” people who are judging her and spreading “c***” about her after she was found not guilty of knowingly having sex with an underage boy.

The mum-of-three, who wept uncontrollably when jurors cleared her, told the court she initiated sex with the boy at her home in Woolaston, Gloucestershire, but thought he was over 16.

The boy and a 14-year-old friend were playing football nearby when Ms Vincent, who is more than twice their age, saw them and invited them in for a soft drink on October 21, 2018, the jury was told.

She took one of the boys to her upstairs bedroom, took off her clothes and pulled him onto her bed, Gloucester Crown Court heard.

After a four-day trial, a jury of eight men and four women last Thursday found her not guilty of knowingly having sex with an underage boy.

It took them just one hour to reach the verdict.

Ms Vincent has since spoken to reporters about the incident and the trial, saying the last two years have been the “hardest years of her life”, she is not a bad mum and she has been unfairly targeted by online trolls.

In a post to her 17,000 Instagram followers, Ms Vincent wrote: “Are you people actually that sad. People getting paid to spread c*** about me and I’m so bored now of hearing it. 

“If it was the other way around it would be different. I wasn’t the one lying for a bloody start.

“For one I’m not denying what I did was my best choice but if the guy didn’t lie to me I wouldn’t be in this situation with silly gullible people around the world having their two pence peace put in.” [sic]

She added: “I’m not guilty of what I’ve got accused of and I’m really tired and bored of you stupid people judging me on my life and actually trying to roll me about it.

“If only you knew the HALF of it about what happened that night and the information on the liar that accused me you wouldn’t be so judgemental.

“Would love to put a few points out there that would change alot of your thoughts but I’m gunna keep letting you sad, sad people keep making money out of story which isn’t even true and a story which half of it is bulls***.”

Ms Vincent also hit out at “silly” journalists and “dull” readers as she thanked her family and other supporters for sticking by her, and encouraged people to share her post.

After she was found not guilty, Ms Vincent posted a Facebook photo showing her celebrating outside court.

She wrote that it had been “the hardest two years of my life”.

Ms Vincent told the Sun previously that she feels “embarrassed” and she wants to move on with her life.

She said: “This has wrecked my life. It’s also wrecked any chance I would have had of a career.

“I’m too embarrassed now to do anything. I feel hot-headed and emotional.

“I just want to put all my energy now into my children and look after them.”

Ms Vincent was cleared after late evidence emerged in the trial about the boy giving a false date of birth on his Facebook profile.